Lessons learned as I wander into my early 50’s…
- Cats will find their own way down. Do not climb a ladder to save one.
- If you are moving too fast, you will fall down stairs and off of ladders. Slow down. Look around. Smell the roses.
- Some people want to live and fight hard to do so. Some don’t. You can not force someone to live who no longer wants to.
- Direct Sales is actually a pretty good gig. Don’t believe everything you hear. I am a Independent Beauty Advisor with Willing Beauty and I love it. The product line is amazing!
- Meditation helps calm me and prepare me for what the day has in store. I just need to do it more often.
- I enjoy saying my daily mantras…when I remember!
- Coco Chanel is the BOMB! She’s totally on my list of people to invite to my fantasy dinner party. I will seat her next to Tim Gunn.
Life is a gift. It’s not to be taken for granted. There are flowers to smell, traveling to be done, friends to be made, and people to love. Live loud. Live with intention. Most of all, LIVE!