Tag Archives: take a chance
A better title may be My LACK of Skin Care Regimen! In the Part 1 we talked a bit about my history. Now I’ll share the nitty gritty.
Here is my current routine:
- Wake up
- Wash face and body with whatever is handy (sometimes bar soap, sometimes shampoo)
- Slather face, hangs, elbows with Ponds for Dry Skin
- Put stuff in my hair that helps the curl
- Leave house
- Splash a little cold water
- Sometimes take a cool shower
- Go to bed
- Sleep on my back at an incline to avoid bothering Herman (with the added bonus of avoiding sleep wrinkles)
That’s it. The word you are looking for? PATHETIC. I don’t fix my hair, I don’t fix my face. I don’t even eat breakfast!
Now, I do a few things right.
- I take cool showers. Very little hot water. It began when my hot water heater died. Now it’s a habit. My skin and hair loves it and is less dry.
- I do moisturize my face, neck, and chest, right on up and over my shoulders (and elbows and hands.) I use the same stuff I used in my 20’s.
- I rarely go a day without moisturizer on my face.
Now the things I do wrong
- Lack of quality, appropriate products.
- I don’t take the time to follow any kind of routine.
- I don’t use sunscreen. GASP!
I have a lot of sun damage, freckles, and a few of those lovely hormone spots that some of us get when our lady parts start their journey home. I have fine lines, a few less fine wrinkles, and marionette lines that remind me of my mother.
I don’t wear makeup. That’s a catch 22. My skin is decent because I don’t wear makeup. I look younger because I don’t wear makeup. I would look much better if I just wore makeup! Why don’t I do it? Because I hate the feel of makeup.
Enter Willing Beauty. Better-for-you products backed by science. Simple regimen. Happiness garauntee. Excellent results in pre-launch. I’m in!
My product will ship on April 10. Once it arrives, I’m going to do a 30-Day challenge. I will follow the five piece HY+5 regimen, three steps in the morning and three at night. I will take photos and video as I go, and give us a proper before and after when I finish. I am excited to see how this turns out. I’m 51, I really need to start worrying about my skin!
With our 100% Happiness Guarantee, I’m out NOTHING to try it! Even if I’ve finished the product, I can return the empty tube for a full refund (and we pay the shipping!) how many other companies stand behind their product like that?
Would you like to shake things up and try the 30-day challenge with me? Let me know and I’ll tell you how you can take part! Your skin will love you for it.